Olivia Grace, 4 Months Old.
What?! 4 months?! I cannot imagine our lives without this sweet tiny soul. You are the most easy-going, chubby, doll-faced little love, Olivia Grace! This month you are:
* Smiling and giggling, mainly at your Daddy and Big Brother!
* Grabbing and chewing on blankets.
* Still sleeping at least 10 hour stretches! Amazing!
* Your eyes are turning a pretty gray/hazel.
* Big grins and lots of chatting.
* Love to be held and in the center of activity and any excitement. (I’m holding you as I type this!)
*Are starting to love your tummy time, you are so strong and active!
*Rarely lie flat on your back unless sleeping. (Even when I change your diaper your shoulders and head are lifted up so you can see what is going on around you. Heaven forbid you miss something! :))
Love you, sweet girl!
Happy Tuesday, all!